Job: Full Time Ruby/Watir/RSpec Automation Engineer
We are currently searching for a talented, creative, intelligent and enthusiastic QA Automation Engineer to deliver in-depth quality assessments for software in the Edupoint family of products. This includes reviewing modifications and enhancements, developing test artifacts, and conducting testing for issues, enhancements, and major releases.Identify methods to optimize the overall test effort through scripted automation and custom tools.
- Convert previously generated manual test case suites to scripted automation.
- Construct automated test case suites based on product specifications.
- Design and implement enhancements to the QA automation framework.
- Design and implement test tools.
- Execute automation as necessary to support testing efforts.
- Work with broader team to establish processes and procedures to enable more efficient testing.
- Own multiple test areas.
- Compile and publish status reports on the progress of testing for assigned product areas within a given release.
- Confirm the quality and validity of defects filed by others for assigned product areas.
- Perform fix verification for all defects which are within the scope of assigned product areas.
- Provide assistance to other members of the quality assurance team.
- 3+ years of experience using Ruby combined with Watir to author test automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a QA automation role.
- 3+ years of experience automating and testing web applications built using the Microsoft .Net framework.
- 3+ years of experience with performance/load testing for web applications.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases is desirable but not required.
This position is located in Mesa, AZ
The position requires a physical presence in the office
Software development for the K-12 education market.
Full-time (W2) This position is a regular employed position along with a W2, along with benefits, paid time off, etc.
Is this equity for work offer?
1955 South Val Vista Drive, Suite 200
Mesa, AZ 85204
Phone: (480) 633-7500, Ext.7598
DID: (480) 633-7598
Fax: (480) 633-7501