Job: Jr./Mid-level RoR developer
Do you love writing code for web applications? I mean, really love it? Do you love working for a fun and energetic environment?
About Student Body Media
We're a small Tempe based company with numerous web properties looking to expand.
About the position
We're looking for a Jr./Mid-level developer to work under our Sr. Developer. We want folks who can balance eloquence and efficiency, simplicity and complexity. You must be available to work in our office in Tempe. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- 1-5 years of Ruby on Rail experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Excellent problem-solving and creative skills
- Attention to detail and good at time management
- Willing to learn new technologies and work in whatever language is needed (we will buy whatever books you want or need)
- You know your way around Linux/Unix
- You look forward to code reviews as an opportunity to learn and grow as a developer
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP. NO VISAS.
- CSS/UI/UX Expert
- Mobile Web experience
- Wordpress Expert
- PHP Expert
- CMS Expert
- JIRA experience
- Apache/Nginx admin experience
- You can be heard saying "There's a design pattern for that"
What you get
Please send your resume and portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skills: Ruby on Rails.
- Location: Tempe, AZ
- Responsibilities: 100% Programming
- Physical Presence: Your presence in the office is required.
- Industry: Tell us what's that the end goal of the application/project
- Estimated Duration: Ongoing
- W2 or 1099: Contractor
- Is this an equity for work offer?: No