Job: RoR @ North Scottsdale
We are seeking a full-time Software Engineer with Ruby on Rails experience to join a small team of software developers in developing multi tier, web based applications for our Social Media client. Candidates should have relevant professional development experience and preferably hold a degree in Computer Science or similar technical field. We value creativity, intelligence, technical ability, great interpersonal skills, and cultivate a team based approach to deliver valuable working software often.
- Above all, must have a good attitude, be a team player, and have a strong work ethic.
- Solid experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with SQL, including ability to write basic queries to join two tables and retrieve data
- Solid experience with test automation frameworks, (preferably with open-source tools)
- Knowledgeable about most Internet browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari)
- Knowledgeable about operating systems. (navigate on a Linux server to read log files)
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experienced in product validation in all phases of lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, integration, and delivery
- Experienced working with business team and product management to validate accuracy, completeness, and match to business objectives of specified requirements.
Our clients' office is located in North Scottsdale in a great area. This is an exciting young company who is developing really cool social media products for their sports, media and entertainment clients. Compensation is competitive, this is a W2 position.
Is this equity for work offer?