Job: RoR @ TTI in Scottsdale
TTI Performance Systems is the world leader in personal and professional assessment tools. With over 25 years of research and validity, TTI assessments are time-tested and proven to provide solutions. These assessments stand as the most reliable and valid assessments in the marketplace and are used by over 5 million people worldwide for personal and professional development and effectiveness.
We are currently seeking a Ruby on Rails Programmer to join our team at our world headquarters located in North Scottsdale.
As the programmer you will contribute to the company’s success by:
- Designing and implementing web applications: both internal tools and customer-facing features.
- Working with stakeholders to determine requirements, document as necessary, self-manage your projects, and deliver in an agile manner according to schedule.
- Taking responsibility for the full lifecycle from design and coding through testing and deployment, working with other developers and the chief architect to follow and help evolve our development practices.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience with Ruby on Rails, Relational Databases and Linux
- Must be proficient in both compiled and scripting languages while having experience creating both Windows and web applications
- Must be comfortable in a multi-platform environment
- C/C++, C#, Java or Delphi experience a plus
- Employer paid health benefits
- Paid vacation
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join an awesome team at our world headquarters in North Scottsdale please complete an assessment and applicant profile.
To get started, please visit www.talentmanagementplus.com using job code: 1702SWASK
Please read all instructions carefully and allow 30-35 minutes to complete the application